How We Can Help
Pre-K2BA bridges knowledge gaps between 1st Generation College Goers and educational opportunities.
We aspire to build leadership capacity within families so that every child has a chance to pursue a quality education.
Our core service is a seminar program that teaches parents of 1st Generation College Goers how to harnerss resources and navigate the school system.
Pre-K2BA program participants have access to seminars and personal academic advisers that will help answer questions related to powerful topics:
- Choosing the right schools for your child
- Conducting meaningful conversations within schools
- Developing the “Habits of Mind” for college success
- Creating parent support networks
- Effectively navigating school policies
- Choosing colleges and college majors
- Understanding and applying for financial aid for college
Contact us to be matched with an advisor and talk with your school’s principal about bringing the program to your child's campus!